The Coma: Cutting Class Getting Remastered
Today the Korean publisher Digerati and Devespresso Games announced that The Coma: Cutting Class will be getting remastered for PC, Xbox One and PS4. The Coma: Cutting Class is a survival-horror 2d game. It was released for PC and Mac back in 2015 through steam. The remastered version is named The Coma: Recut and will be having a bunch of new features.
Here is the complete list of the new features:
- A remastered version of indie cult classic The Coma: Cutting Class, the game has been rebalanced and ‘recut’ with new and updated animations, mechanics, cutscenes and art
- Hide: Crouch in the darkness or cower in a closet to stay out of sight and evade the killer
- Survive: Use your flashlight to search for useful items, but be warned – it can attract unwanted attention
- Mystery: Discover notes and clues to uncover the twisted history of Sehwa High’s students and teachers
- The cast of characters and creepy corridors of Sehwa High are brought to life in a hand-illustrated manhwa art style
- Death: Beware the horrors lurking in the dark, lest you bleed out in some forgotten classroom…
- Inspired by the real-world plight of Korea’s overworked high school students
- Localized in the following languages: English, French, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Turkish
You are Youngho, a hapless Korean student who, after drifting asleep during his final exam, wakes to find himself trapped in a twisted version of his school, Sehwa High. And he’s not alone. Relentlessly pursued by a psychotic killer, Youngho has to muster the courage to solve the mystery of Sehwa High if he’s going to escape from the nightmare alive.
The Coma: Recut doesn’t have any specific release date yet but it is said to be released this August. The game hasn’t yet received a price tag also however, the Cutting Class is priced at $9.99 USD on Steam.