A new Assassins Creed Origins leak have emerged on the internet today. A Reddit user recently posted some leaked images on Imgur. This is probably the biggest Assassin’s Creed Origins leak till now.
Assassin’s Creed Origins Leaked Details.
In the image above you can see the main protagonist holding a bow and has a shield on his back just like the previous leaks. With E3 closing in, Assassin’s Creed hype is increasing. The image features the same artwork that was on the leaked image of target card. Till now, a lot of Assassins Creed Origins leaked details have emerged on the internet. According to the leak, the game will be releasing on 27 October which is also the rumored release date for Project Scorpio.
In the above image we can have a look at the Pre-Order bonusses of the game. There is also a Pre-Order bonus mission “Secrets Of The First Pyramids“. Gold Steelbook edition will include a Delux Pack, Season Pass and a Steelbook. Gold edition of the game will include a Delux Pack along with Season Pass while the Delux version will come with Delux Pack only.
In the second picture we can see the Assassin standing on top of the great Sphinx of Ghiza with Assassin’s Creed Origins name with tagline “As an empire falls, A brotherhood Rises”.
Assassins Creed Origins New Features.
There had been numorous leaks about the Assassins Creed Origins till now. But this seems to be the biggest leak yet. The Reddit user who leaked the details also gave some new info.
• Started working on game before unity • Brand new fighting system • New A.I. • No minimap but a elder scrolls type compass at top • No more sprinting button, speed depends on analog stick • Crouching is back • Story is being kept a secret • Eagle vision is a subtle pulse that highlights objects not enemies • Takes place during the ascent and reign of cleopatra • You can climb everything in the game • Large and small cities with many landmarks including Memphis and Alexandria • The controllable eagle leak was true • NPC’s have a day/night cycle and includes time for them to eat, sleep, work, and “answer the call of nature” • Attack buttons are the right shoulder and trigger • A.I. does not take turns to attack • New combat system is more hit-box driven • As you fight, an adrenaline gauge fills up, and when both attack buttons are pressed powerful attacks are unleashed • Left shoulder button is lock on • There are treasures to find in the depths of the water (sunken ships, long-forgotten ruins) • Stat element of customization is removed • New gear system where players can improve specific parts of your gear by crafting materials • Leveling system that has a level cap of 40 • Bayek is not the only playable character in the game but that character is a secret • There are legendary items to loot in the game • You can add blocked arrows to your inventory • You can no longer one hit enemies that are more powerful than you with your hidden blade • Buttons for free-running up and down are removed • Puzzles are back but more challenging and less switches • Much more in depth ability graph with 3 paths (Seer, Warrior, Hunter) • There are gladiator battles in arenas
About The Protagonist.
Some details about the protagonist has also been posted on Reddit. Here are the details about the new Character ellegedly called Bayek
- Bayek starts as a Medjay (sheriff type character) and is in his 30s.
- He will become the founder of the Brotherhood (I don’t know how this makes sense lore wise?)
- Customization – you can choose the look you want without this affecting stats!!
- Eagle vision is indeed through an eagle – called Senu
- Memphis and Alexandria are some cities
- Can equip two bows and two melee weapons at once. Also can use fists again.
- Can fire multiple arrows at once (ON A ** CAMEL!)
- Ptolemaic era
- Mini map replaced for a navigation type one (like Skyrim and Horizon)
- You will have to enhance your hidden blade (I think it says something along the lines of stealth kills not being a one hit kill anymore)
- Free form combat, no counters, has an adrenaline thing that builds up as you fight
- Horses and camels confirmed
- The Crocodile is indeed a target!
Can dive underwater
- Tomb raiding
- They say nothing about the modern day
- Anything is climbable including mountains and rocks
- Can poison dead bodies, lure enemies, tame animals
This is surely the biggest Assassins Creed Origins Leaked Details that have emerged on the internet. So much leak in one day. We will be having a look at the game at Ubisoft’s E3 press conference. Read everything about Ubisoft’s E3 press conference here.