Razer has been making top notch performance gaming gears that include Keyboards, Mice, Headsets etc. Today Razer has announced the launch of its new wireless gaming mouse named Razer Lancehead. It is said that the wireless mice doesn’t give performance as good as the wired. Many mice have connectivity issues and bad latency that makes you throw your mouse in rage.
Razer believes that their new Lancehead is here to get you rid of all these issues. According to Razer, Lancehead “outperforms every other wireless gaming mouse“.
You may want to read about new Gaming mouse by HyperX, HyperX PulseFire FPS
Razer Lancehead Specs.
Lancehead features the 5G laser sensor that provides 16,000 DPI, tracking 210 Inches Per Second (IPS) and comes with 50 G acceleration. Additional Specs:
- True 16,000 DPI 5G laser sensor
- Up to 210 inches per second (IPS) / 50 G acceleration
- Adaptive Frequency Technology
- Razer™ Mechanical Mouse Switches
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity Adjustment
- Gaming-grade tactile scroll wheel
- Ambidextrous design with enhanced rubber side grips
- Razer Chroma™ lighting with true 16.8 million customizable color options
- Inter-device color synchronization
- Nine independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling
- 2.4 GHz dongle
- Razer Synapse Pro (Beta) enabled (Coming soon)
- 2.1 m / 7 ft braided fiber USB charging cable
- Approximate size: 117 mm / 4.6 in (Length) x 71 mm / 2.79 in (Width) x 38 mm / 1.49 in (Height)
- Approximate weight: 111 g / 0.24 lbs (Excluding cable)
- Battery life: Approximately 24 hours (with lighting) (Life expectancy of the battery depends on its usage settings)
Razer is offering a wired version of Lancehead called Lancehead “Tournament Edition“. Both of the mice are now available for preorder. However the Lancehead’s shipping will start in May or June for $139.99 and the wired Lancehead Tournament Edition will ship in April or May for $79.99. We will keep providing you updates. Till then keep visiting The Techs Lab