Mass Effect: Andromeda Update 1.10
Bioware has recently released a new update for Mass Effect Andromeda. Update 1.10 mainly focuses on multiplayer fixes like the character ranking, Dhan shotgun prime problem etc.
The Mass Effect: Andromeda new update 1.10 weighs about 1 GB and is available to download across all platforms. Here are the full patch notes as released by Bioware Blog:
- Veteran ranks of characters will only drop after all characters of that rarity have been unlocked to rank 10.
- Naladen explosion now deals damage when Cryo or Incendiary Ammo are equipped.
- Fixed issue where Dwindling Supplies and Empty Resupply mission modifiers would not function correctly if a player left the game.
- Dhan shotgun now properly primes enemies.
- Fixed issue where Bulwark, Siphon, and Concussive variants of pistols and sniper rifles would prime enemies too slowly when using special ammo.
- Fixed issue where using Supply Pack Transmitter would reduce spare ammo if Empty Resupply mission modifier was active.
- Using First Aid with Supply Pack Transmitter no longer heals enemies.
- Fixed issue that caused the screen to blink red/yellow when using Siphon and Bulwark weapons.
- Rank XIV Common Characters are no longer displayed as Rank XV
Mass Effect: Andromeda was released this year earlier for PC, XBox One and PS4. The game, later on, received a 10-hour free demo on all platforms. So if you are curious to try out Mass Effect: Andromeda than you can do that but only for 10 Hour.