Darksiders III gameplay Revealed.
Darksiders III is one of the most awaited games of 2017. After the trailer revealed by IGN , the gameplay has also been revealed today which you a look at the combat and the world of Darksiders III.
Continue to the original post below.
The DarkSiders III has been officially revealed by the trailer posted by IGN. THQ Nordic and Gunfire Games announced that the DarkSiders III is surely being developed and will be available in 2018 for PC , Xbox One and PS4.
Darksiders III revealed.
The Darksiders III was earlier leaked on Amazon with screenshots confirming that it will be available for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. The Amazon product page details states that we will be playing as” a Mage who must rely on her whip and magic to restore the balance between good and evil on Earth!” named Fury. Amazon Darksiders III description.
- Play as FURY – a mage who must rely on her whip and magic to restore the balance between good and evil on Earth!
- Harness FURY’s magic to unleash her various forms – each granting her access to new weapons, moves and traversal abilities
- Explore an open-ended, living, free-form game world in which FURY moves back and forth between environments to uncover secrets while advancing the story
- Defeat the Seven Deadly Sins and their servants who range from mystical creatures to degenerated beings
- Darksiders signature art style – expansive post-apocalyptic environments that take the player from the heights of heaven to the depths of hell, dilapidated by war and decay and overrun by nature.
Following screenshots were revealed on Amazon:
You can preorder the game here on Amazon for any platform (PC, Xbox One and PS4) for $59.99. No date has been confirmed aside that the game will be releasing in 2018.
Darksiders franchise has had a great success with the release of Darksiders and Darksiders II. We are personally eager to see what will they come up with. We are tracking news about this game and we will keep you updated. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter (check sidebar).